Still A Mum membership is a fantastic way to support the work that we do. We envision an Africa where all family members and caregivers enjoy the benefits of mental health support throughout all stages of pregnancy and early parenthood.
Join us today and help shape our future. By becoming a member you will be able to have a vote at our Annual General Meetings and your voice will count. We look to our members to feed into consultations, and join us in campaigning to break the silence around child loss and other early parenthood mental health issues.
We encourage you to pick a membership option according to your capability – the membership fee is an annual fee that can be broken down into monthly, quarterly or annual payments. Every member has the same voting rights regardless of level.
In return for your annual subscription you will receive:
- Our regular e-newsletter that contains important news and updates, including events that may be of interest.
- Our quarterly and annual reports
- Audited financial reports
- Exclusive invitation to the Still A Mum Annual General Meeting, where you have the right to vote.
- Invitations to our regular programme of events which currently include our annual fundraising and awards gala. We will offer members a discount on tickets.
There is much more work to be done and your membership can make a difference. If you need further information, please contact Wanjiru at email@example.com or call +254 723220063